FIRST Robotics Software 2013 - LabVIEW Update
Checksum (MD5): 59fba56cd99a5bc5324993d154ae46d8
Updates and Notifications:
Critical Updates and Security Notifications are posted on ni.com. Before downloading, click here to review this information.
Download Language: English
Product Line: Academic
Release date: 02-02-2013
Software type: Application Software
Operating system: Windows
This software is an update for the LabVIEW portion of the FIRST Robotics Competition Software 2013. You MUST install this update in order to compete in the FIRST Robotics Competition.
This software update is meant to be installed ONLY after installing LabVIEW FRC from the DVD that comes with the 2013 Controls Kit.
Version 5.1 of the LabVIEW updates contains the following fixes for the LabVIEW Update Released at kickoff:
- Log File Viewer updated - works with 2012 and 2013 files
- Network Tables no longer interfere with downloading code to the cRIO
- Camera handles error 66 (timeout) when camera has been turned off for 15 seconds. We now close session and open a new one.
- Log on as an administrator or as a user with administrator privileges.
- Download the update file from above and extract the files.
- Double-click setup.exe and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
There are 3 mandatory updates for the NI FIRST Robotics Software 2013 and they should be installed in the following order:
- LabVIEW Update
- Utilities Update
- Driver Station Update